TUESDAY, MAY 21
7.30pm “Classics of science fiction”.
Presentation and screening of the film The Last Man on Earth (1964) directed by Sidney Salkow and Ubaldo Ragon.
- Original title The Last Man on Earth
- Duration 87 min.
- Country United States.
- Direction Sidney Salkow, Ubaldo Ragon
- Script Richard Matheson, Furio M. Monetti, Ubaldo Ragon, William Leicester
- Music Paul Sawtell, Bert Shefter
- Photography Franco Delli Colli
- Casting Vincent Price, Franca Bettoia, Emma Danieli, Giacomo Rossi-Stuart, Christi Courtland
- USA-Italy Coproduction Producer; American International Pictures
Dr. Robert Morgan (Vincent Price) is the only survivor of a bacteriological war that has ravaged the planet and turned the rest of men into vampires. His life has been reduced to a single task: to eliminate as many of these bloodthirsty beings as possible during the day and to endure his siege every night. For them, the real monster is this man who struggles to survive in the new established order.
Presented by Acontraplano
All activities are free and will be carried out at the workshops of Historia de Gràcia.